This machine is available in-store only. Curbside Pickup is also available. Interested? Email Kala at email@example.com with the model you're interested in, and your name and phone number.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 OR MORE!
*Sewing machines are not included in free shipping.
Extra sewing room - With all of your essential features! The Horizon Memory Craft 8200 QC Special Edition offers creativity and control right out of the box.
The Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8200QC Special Edition combines practicality with an exciting range of easy to use features. This machine is consistent and reliable for all your sewing needs with the luxury of added space.
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm )and is ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. And it's powerful!. Reaching speeds of up to 860 stitches per minute. Nevertheless even at those speeds stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling.
Shadow free lighting is provided by 5 bright white lights while quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch panel. Choose from over 224 stitches including alphabets and numbers, including some great fun play stitches.
Other special features include an automatic needle threader, speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and stop / start button if you choose not to use the foot control. It also has a needle up / down button which programs the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric. Great for pivoting on corners. It has a lock stitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built in stitched up to 9mm wide, including 1 alphabet
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- Detachable AcuFeedTM Flex system
- Auto tension system
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog
- Easy set bobbin
- Easy bobbin winder
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- Super fine needle position adjustment
- Start/Stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Straight stitch needle plate with
- right needle position for 1⁄4” seam foot
- Advanced plate markings
- Individual and combination stitch editing
- Last stitch recall capability
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Tactile jog dial
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Pattern stitch length calculator
- 5 ultrabright LED lamps for shadowfree sewing
- Double accessory bins plus upper storage
- Special spool holder for long spools
- Buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
- 11” to the right of the needle
Download brochure for this machine
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Button Sewing Foot
- Darning Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Please call 207-474-9628 for more information.