All Janome Machines are available for purchase with Curbside Pickup. Interested in a machine? Email Kala at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $55 OR MORE!
We have reduced our free shipping from orders $99 & up to free shipping on orders $55 & up to help you stay happy and creative during this time. New! Open to the public effective 5/19/20 with precautions and limited hours. Curbside Pickup is available for Pre-paid Orders. Curbside Drop-off is available for Janome Machine Repair. Click here for details and times. Choose "Curbside Pickup" when you place your order.
Automate your Longarm Quilting Machine with the Pro Stitcher!
The Pro-Stitcher® quilting system automates your longarm quilting machine with the latest computer technology to allow you to finish more quilts! Manage the software with a touchscreen tablet, conveniently mounted on top of the quilting machine. This full-featured software is easy to learn and makes precise quilting simple and fun. Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
- 12-inch color touchscreen computer mounted onto your stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Operate entire system from one screen
- Includes more than 800 designs, including a designer showcase of motifs from your favorite designers
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Move designs into position by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Stretch and resize a design using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Save and move areas
- Two-Point Rotation for border designs and fitting odd angles
- Precisely reposition designs using the Center Point, Start Point, End Point, any corner of the design area, or any point within the design
- Crop inside or outside of your design to fit your quilt, with the option to close the jumps or leave them open
- Create new start/stop points
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Customizable speed and stitches-per-inch
- Micro Tie-Off function
- Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli digital quilt patterns
- Seamless integration with Art & Stitch® for designing and adjusting your own patterns at the machine (optional software)
- Mark and record multiple points for accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on quilt
- Reorder designs for stitching
- Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Help menus always accessible
Download Pro Stitcher Reference Guide
This item is available in-store only. Stop in or give us a call at 207-474-9628