This machine is available in-store only. Curbside Pickup is also available. Interested? Email Kala at email@example.com with the model you're interested in, and your name and phone number.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $55 OR MORE*!
We have reduced our free shipping from orders $99 & up to free shipping on orders $55 & up to help you stay happy and creative during this time. *Sewing machines are not included in free shipping.
Take the Next Step with the Quilt Maker Pro 16.
Janome’s 16” Long Arm offers quilters, beginner to advanced, the ability to finish any size quilt in the comfort of their own sewing studio. The Quilt Maker Pro 16 offers sewing speeds up to 1,800 stitches per minute. Precision stitching and regulation even at high speeds means you get more quilting done. The QMP16 is paired with the QMP 5’ Quilting Frame, allowing sewists with even the smallest of spaces the ability to round out their sewing area.
Quilt Maker Pro 16 Features:
- 16” machine arm
- 8.5” distance between top and bottom arm
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- Two modes of Stitch Regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Precise Stitch Regulation from 4 to 18 SPI
- Save SPM settings for different fabrics and threads
- Manual speed mode
- Stitch counters
- 4 basting stitch options (1/2”, 1”, 2”,4”)
- Built-in thread stand
- Easy-set tension (digital tension display)
- Adjustable front and rear handlebars* with digital touchscreen displays.
- (*Rear handlebars are an optional accessory)
- Rear power switch
- LED light ring mounted above the needle
- Magnetic mounts for pins and scissors
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin
- Needle stop position control
- Quilting alarm and overspeed alarm
- Built-in diagnostics
- Four language options: English, French, German, Spanish
Quilt Maker Pro 5’ Frame
- 5’ frame
- Compatible with both QMP 16 and QMP18
- Quilting space of 14” x 48”
- Adjustable legs for easy height transition
- Leveling feet to adjust to all floor surfaces
- Included quilt clamp management system for easy quilt loading & unloading
We offer in-home setup within select distance from our shop. Call 207-474-9628 to inquire
Click here for a printable brochure on this machine (PDF document)