FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $55 OR MORE*!
We have reduced our free shipping from orders $99 & up to free shipping on orders $55 & up to help you stay happy and creative during this time. *Sewing machines are not included in free shipping.
The Quilt Maker Pro delivers the next step in your quilt making journey. Janome, the leader in innovative products that have changed the sewing industry, offers a long arm format sewing and quilting machine to round out the passionate quilter’s sewing studio. The Quilt Maker Pro 18 offers a customizable frame size: 4', 8' or 12', and the frame also offers a unique configuration of the quilting bars (Quilt Top, Batting, and Backing). The bar that holds the quilt top is positioned below the bar that holds the backing. This keeps the Quilt Top Bar out of your way when quilting, providing increased range of motion and visibility. This unique configuration is great for ruler work.
Step up to longarm quilting and into a new world of possibilities.
Customize size in 4 foot segments - set up at 4’, 8’, and 12’. All of the segments are included standard.
The Janome Quilt Maker Pro frame offers a unique configuration of the quilting bars (Quilt Top, Batting, and Backing). The bar that holds the quilt top is positioned below the bar that holds the backing. This keeps the Quilt Top Bar out of your way when quilting, providing increased range of motion and visibility. This unique configuration is great for ruler work.
Optional Ruler Base provides extra stability when doing Ruler Work.
The machine quilting space 9" high and 18" deep. The frame can handle quilt tops up to 11’ wide. Provides ample space, and very good visibility when quilting.
Adjustable front and rear handlebars with LCD touchscreen.
Speeds up to 2,200 stitches per minute. Precision stitching and regulation even at high speeds means you get more quilting done.
Rear handlebars include laser light for Pantographs.
Front handlebars include convenient magnetic storage to keep pins and scissors in easy reach.
Ultrabright LED lights are located in a ring around the needle area and on the back of the magnetic bars on the front handles for superior lighting.
The machine is updateable via USB. No need to bring the machine to your dealer for updates.
Built-in Telescoping Thread Stand allows ample room for thread cones.
Independent Bobbin Winder is a standard accessory. Never run out of full bobbins.
The tension dial is located near the needle on the machine. Each movement of the dial is shown with a number on
the LCD touchscreen on each set of handlebars (front and rear). This digital indication number takes the guesswork out of tension settings. Use
the digital number to make notes on tension settings, and record them for future reference.
Digital LCD Touchscreen is simple to use and provides machine information with easy to view graphics.
Easily set and save Stitches Per Minute settings for different fabrics and threads.
Low Bobbin Alarm allows you to set bobbin alarm for specific threads and capacities so that you never topstitch without thread in the bobbin.
• 18” machine arm
• 8.5” distance between top and bottom arm
• 2,200 stitches per minute
• Two modes of Stitch Regulation: Precision and Cruise
• Precise Stitch Regulation from 4 to 22 SPI
• Save SPM settings for different fabrics and threads
• Manual speed mode with 3 customizable presets
• 4 basting stitch options (1/2”, 1”, 2”,4”)
• Built-in telescoping thread stand
• Easy-set tension (digital tension display)
• Adjustable front and rear handlebars with digital touchscreen displays
• Front and rear power switches
• LED light ring mounted above the needle
• LED lighting mounted on both sides of the front handlebars
• Magnetic mounts for pins and scissors
• High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
• Stitch counters
• Needle stop position control
• Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
• Quilting alarm and project timer
• Built-in diagnostics
• Four language options: English, French, German, Spanish
• Janome Design, Made in America
• Unique Quilt Top Bar configuration
• 12’ frame; 4’, 8’, 12’ increments
• Adjustable legs for easy height transition
• Leveling feet to adjust to all floor surfaces
• Handwheel and bearings for easy turning
• Constructed of high quality steel
• Maintain even tension on quilt with easy grip clamps
• Specially designed cord guide holds bungee style elastic in place
• Snap-in poles
• 2 Quick change sewing feet: 1/4” ruler foot (installed) and open toe foot
• Laser light for pantographs
• Accessory pack with 4 extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread, hook oil, cleaning brush and bobbin tension screwdriver
• 18” Machine Ruler Base
• 11” Leader Set
• Set of 8 Casters
• Hand Wheel Kit
• Channel Locks
• Couching Feet Set
• Glide Foot
• Echo Feet Set
• Horizontal Spool Pin
• Bobbin 8 Pack
• Bobbin Case